- Your child should only have ONE piece of luggage. Please do not use garbage bags, and please ensure the bag and all items are clearly marked with your child's name and a contact number.
- All clothing should be clearly marked with first and last name. All clothing should be fully tznius, as befitting a Bas Chabad & Shlucha.
- Due to numerous food allergies, please do not send any peanut-related foods or snacks with your child.
If you would like a printable version of this information, click here.
|1||Warm sleeping bag or blanket|
|3||Socks / Tights|
|1||Pair of shoes|
|1||Toothbrush & Toothpaste|
Do not bring:
Do not bring the following items:
- Music or books that aren’t על טהרת הקודש, smartphones or internet-enabled devices, bicycles, firecrackers, knives, skates, roller blades, skateboards, water guns / balloons, as well as valuable items you don’t want to risk getting lost or damaged.
- If your child is traveling with important documents (passport, birth certificate or similar) these should be held by a parent and not by a child in the Kinus.
- We ask you not to allow your child to bring valuable items (iPods, digital cameras or similar) and take no responsibility for missing items. If your child is traveling with important documents (passport, birth certificate or similar) please ensure these are left with a parent.
All Kinus staff have access to an emergency phone and first aid at all times. Nevertheless, if you choose to provide an emergency phone for your child’s use, please ensure it is a basic flip phone or similar (not a smart phone and it cannot have internet capability - WHICH WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CONFISCATED AND NOT RETURNED). This emergency phone is to be used only for emergencies. Excessive use, in the independent discretion of camp staff, may result in the phone being CONFISCATED AND NOT RETURNED.